Friday, March 28, 2008

My First Easter



Okay, I have to make this quick before The Boob gets back on and starts looking at diapers again. I swear, this woman has some kind of obsession with these things. I don't say anything, but for my money it doesn't get much better than naked...

So, this weekend I experienced something called "Easter". The way I know is because I have a shirt that says "My First Easter" on it. I actually have two. The problem with baby clothes is that there is a limited amount of style. I haven't told these people yet that I absolutely LOATHE the color blue. I prefer pink, but do these people listen!? Anyway, back to the Easter...

Let me get this straight, some dude died in a horrific, terrifying and violent manner thousands of years ago only to become some kind of Zombie a few days later at which time he terrorized all of his friends by making them put their hands in his zombie wounds. There is an entire religion based on this!? So, ultimately, for Easter we are celebrating a dead guy's return with eggs, bunnies and baskets full of plastic grass. I think I am missing something here...but what do I know, I am only two months old.

Some old guy held me and sang me a song called "Tell me a Tory". It was sweet at first and I laughed to show that I appreciated his effort but it continued. It went on for so long that finally I just feigned sleep so that it would stop. What is a Tory? Why would I want you to tell one to me? Who is this old guy? I did like the little fellow (I think he was a boy like me, but he did have really long hair and long nails so it could have been a girl I guess) that came to see me the same day. He was having so much fun, I wanted to get down and join him, but apparently it was bad playing cause some lady kept yelling at him to stop. Poor guy/girl he just wanted to play with the army men! So did I but I won't make THAT mistake...

So, then the big people had dinner at a new house. I don't really get all that stuff big people stuff in their faces. I guess that is why they have all of those white things in their mouth, another thing I just don't get. Don't they know all they need is boob juice?! It seems dangerous to use those sharp things that spear the stuff, boobies are soft and are only dangerous because you might get squirted in the eye, so I keep mine closed.

One thing is for sure, I have a very large village that I will be raised in. Lucky me!

3 comments:

Trish said...

I found your blog on TWW.com and just had to say how much I love your sense of humor and writing style. I promise (cross my heart...) that I will not be trying plyers to pull out new posts from your mind! I will simply enjoy!! And your little boy is georgous!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photo! Especially interesting when you zoom in on the cutie patutie behind the chair. Suitable for framing!

Britt said...

I love the video Alyssa! Now we need one of Grandaddy doing the same...of course with him the song will probably have cussing in it and be called Roxanne or something. :)