Thursday, January 31, 2008

I get around


At the risk of sounding a bit too much like a Beach Boy song, I really do love my car. It is so much better than the four walls of my house. Today was the first day I was able to drive myself around town to get things done. It was also the first time I drove the car with Oliver in the back. I have to say, I love me the baby mirror so I can see his cute face at all times.

Oliver is such a good baby, I took him all over town today. First, he visited his place of future employ, Triand. He had ribs by proxy, they were yummy. Then, on to the shops! When you are two weeks old, there is nothing you like better than picking out gifts for your future friends. That is correct, we had three (soon to be four) baby showers to buy presents for. He was so good all day and he only when he was changed, but I blame the loud mouth at the changing table next to us for starting it. Since he was so good, he got a present too, some bottles so that his Great Aunt Vicki and Grandma can feed him when they are here. I hope it works, he hated the bottle last time we tried it...

My new mission: to take video of Oliver making cute baby noises in his sleep. Unfortunately, he stops whenever we start the camera. He is quite vocal when he thinks no one is listening, passive aggressive is what I call it. No son of mine!! As you can tell from the picture, Oliver also doesn't like being photographed while eating. What?! Like you would!?

No comments: