Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweeps!

So when a TV show hits it's 100th episode, there is usually some kind of Very Special Episode. Either someone gets pregnant, someone dies or a young girl learns a Very Important Lesson about her relationship with food. Well today marks the 100th post and it just so happens to also be the little one's "In/Out day" (when he has been outside the womb for as long as he was in). So in honor of these two momentous occasions, I give you, Oliver. Liam. Goss!!! A life in photographs. *Crowds Cheering*


Getting ready to go home!



Clearly mommy is afraid of the crying baby. First smile! Or just more gas.

He's officially a Texan!!
And he never wore sunglasses again...

Sometimes you are too busy for pants.

This is what 5am looks like.

It is a little known fact that pumpkins enjoy little boy pie...

This is quite possibly the most annoying video I have taken. About two seconds after the video stopped, the baby fell, as is his way.

1 comment:

Jess and Jason said...

I do not know what you are doing in that video, but it looks euphoric. Can I see it first hand the next time I'm over? I could use a good chuckle.