Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know I haven't blogged in a while. There is are two reasons for that. 1. Holiday 2. Recovery

I just wanted to assure you that my son Ham Face and I are completely fine and are excited about sharing our adventures in the new year. However, my resolution this year wasn't to blog more, it was to actually get out and do more blog worthy stuff so hopefully being more patient was one of yours.

Reasons Oliver is excited about 2009

1. Two words. President Obama
2. Planting his very own vegetable garden
3. Anything beats squeezing out a birth canal
4. Finally being able to explain to stupid mommy what "dat" is.
5. He gets to meet all 4187 cousins on his Daddy's side in August
6. Freaking people out by breastfeeding in public
7. Puppies
8. Being able to travel and carry things simultaniously
9. First camping trip
10. Saying goodbye to his baby mullet

3 comments:

Rae said...

So glad you're back! Ollie is as cute as ever!!!! Go ahead Oliver, breastfeed and totally freak people out. Anyone that's shocked at the sight of a child nursing seriously needs to get a life. I wonder how long it will take before your stalker leaves a fun little comment? ;)

Jonathan said...

Oliver's eyes look just like yours in this picture.

Britt said...

All things I'm looking forward to as well except for 5 (don't have that many cousins), 9 (I've been camping before) and 10 (my mullet is missing the "baby" part).