Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Continuation

Mission accomplished. And the only one who cried was me! Not than anyone noticed, I am very discreet. My son now looks like a Marine, or as my mom commented, Alex P. Keaton (saints preserve us!!). I got a little baggy of his hair that is going straight to his baby book, so precious! These are the moments people, drink 'em in cause I hear the teenage years are quite the hangover.

We went to a really cute hair-cutting place that specializes in kid's hair so they gave us room to take pictures, saved a lock of hair, etc. The only problem was that it looked like Dr. Seuss threw up inside, but I guess kids like that stuff. I left feeling over-stimulated. The woman who cut his hair was efficient but so sweet and she knew how to get him to turn the right way and did an awesome job. It was a bit pricey though, so next time we may find a barber shop near by. Mommy doesn't really clip coupons well, so home cuts are NOT an option, I love his ears too much!

Long story short - and it is a long story fraught with at least one breakdown and much lashing out - my child's new nickname is Jarhead. I need a new lovey for nursing time, his hair is to spikey for me to play with now, but all in all he is handsome and ready to get a job.

Where do you find baby ties and briefcases??

2 comments:

Rae said...

Oh my gosh!! That totally made me tear up! He is the absolute cutest little boy I ever laid eyes on! Oh.....I hope I have a little boy next time around!

Britt said...

He is the cutest, sorry about the monster aunt that ended that video! :)