Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family portraits!

Yesterday Oliver, CT and I had our first professional photos taken of us as a family. Starring, of course, Ollie G! It was the most fun EVER! And we got a fantastic woman to take the pictures of us. Her name is Summer Miles (remember it when she is the hardest photographer to get in Austin), and she was so much fun to hang with. I found her on Meetup.com, she is an Attachment Parent as well and when she told me she was starting her own portrait business, I had to jump on the opportunity! Apparently she used to work for magazines doing fashion photography, but luckily for us, she left it to have a son a few months ago. Now, she is stuck with "No Neck" McGee and family - I tried my best to make Tyra proud.

We went to a peacock park near Mt. Bonnell - is it wierd I STILL haven't gone there? - called Mayfield Park. It was beautiful!! We got to see baby peacock chicks, it never occured to me that something that beautiful and big started off so cute and small. There was a Quinceanera going on at the same time (holy David Bowe that was a Labyrinth dress!) as well as a bridal portrait session but no one gave us grief, it was so much fun. So, instead of posting video or photos here, I will post the Flicker site she gave us to see the proofs. If you like what you see and live in the Austin area, Summer Miles is the way to go. Let me know if you want her contact info!!

Goss Family Portraits

4 comments:

Liz said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!

Rae said...

My goodness girl. You need to have more babies because you and your hubby make stunning babies!!! You have a lovely family. Too stinkin' sweet. I don't think it is humanly possible for Ollie to be any cuter. It isn't fair for that much cuteness to be in one tiny human!!!!

Alice said...

I agree with Liz, these ARE beautiful! What a lovely family!

And how 'bout that Tony Romo yesterday?

Suna Kendall said...

The bf one could be a New Beginnings magazine cover (LLL thing). These were so fun, and a couple of them were so priceless, I hope you get big ole giant copies of them. It looks like you did have a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.