Saturday, September 27, 2008

Aging Meme

Sometimes mommies need to look back to see where they have been in order to love where they are now, and look forward to where they are going.

At a certain age women should stop dieting and start loving themselves

At a certain age men should realize the waitress does NOT want to sleep with them

When I was a kid I thought I would be childless

Now that I am older I wish I had moved to New York alone for a year

You know you are too old to get your bellybutton pierced when the piercer asks you where it is

You know you are too young to have a child when you are still scared of what others think of you

When I was in high school I listened to the music of Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails and Alanis Morressette

Nowadays I find I like the music of Ani Di Franco, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel, and Marilyn Manson (somethings never change)

On my last birthday I had VagFest 2008!

On my next birthday I want to have breakfast in bed

The best birthday present I ever got was my divorce

The first time I felt grown up was 2 hours before my son was born

The last time I felt like a kid was last week while playing silly games with my toddler

When I read 'Cunt' it changed my life

Last year was the biggest adventure of my life

Next year I hope be working at something I love

1 comment:

Britt said...

I love it and am glad that I've been able to be a part of almost all mentioned events. Love you!