Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Hello blog lovers! We have been having some issues with a troll, or in simple speak, a person who is so obsessed with my brilliance, they feel it necessary to post stupid little comments on my blog. I love getting comments, and hate to delete, but I refuse to allow people to post who are coming from a bad space. That doesn't mean you have to agree with me, but it does mean you have to at least LIKE me to post on my blog. If I could block this person I would, but as she has demonstrated other places, she knows how to change her name and come back. Maybe if she spent less time thinking about me and more time with her kids, she wouldn't feel so guilty about her parenting choices that she has to stalk me, but whatever!

I do not want to shut my blog down, as it was written for all of our family and friends who don't get to see Oliver on a daily basis. So from now on, I will have to approve comments that come in, sorry about the change, hopefully the troll will be on her way soon.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Damn that troll!

Suna Kendall said...

Hmph. I guess THAT hasn't changed since I had my kids. Well, Trolly, head on over to my blog and you will see that children raised pretty much exactly how Oliver is being brought up can turn out to be smart, funny, very healthy, and well adjusted. Of course, I didn't homeschool...so you can attack me for that. :-)

Rae said...

Is this the same troll that caused troubles on TWW? Ah yes...the smell of inadequacy has a very distinguishable odor, does it not? Your right, perhaps they should go spend some more time with their kids instead of acting like a 12 year old bully. Then maybe they would feel better about how they choose to parent their children. And, by the way, this is coming from someone who HAD to use formula...I didn't choose to. So I am not offended by the fact that breast feeding is the normal way to feed your child and that formula is inferior. I just didn't have someone who could pump for me like you are for you friend (which I think is pretty flippin' amazing, if you ask me) So..sweet troll....grow up and take your issues somewhere else. Blah, blah, blah.

We love you Alyssa!! :)

Mandy Chalman said...

A Troll??? We will have to talk about this in person. Who has time to stalk someone's blog and raise kids? I barely have time to write my own blog! You silly Troll, get a life!