Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Identity Crisis


Hey everyone, Mister Man here! I know it has been a long time since I found time to write to all of you nice people, but there has been so much going on in my life! I hardly have time to sleep with all of the new tricks I am learning. I have a special seat that I can go up and down and up and down and up and down in. I manipulate the world from my 360 degree chair and control panel. My favorite? The button box. There are about 10 of these all around the house, and once I get my hands on one, I can push any number of buttons and things happen. Usually what happens is I am quickly given a different toy, but sometimes, I get to push as many things as possible and noises get LOUD or quiet and sometimes the pictures on the wall go on or off.

Pretty soon I am gonna be able to blow this joint though. Don't get me wrong, this place is okay and all, but I am a man of the world. The siren call of the wild tempts me with every new experience. I don't like to brag, but I can pretty much get anywhere I want. If that place is behind me. Have you ever walked towards something just to have it move farther away from you? Do you blame me for screaming at the blasted toy for staying just out of my grasp? This is why I have invented a little something I call: The Rock and Launch. It is a bit of genius that I came up with to insure that the toy will finally be mine. Aaaaaaalll miiiiiinnnneeee!!!! BWA HAHAHAHA!!!!

Something though, has happened that is a bit disturbing - besides my evil laugh. This disturbing thing has be questioning the very essence of who I am. No one calls me by name anymore. None of my names are being used!! Not Sir, not baby, not even Meestah Man. Instead all they say is Oliver. Oliver this and Oliver that. I have no idea who this guy is, but apparently he is invisible and doesn't listen well, because I have never seen him and they just keep calling him over and over. Maybe I have a brother.



1 comment:

Alice said...

Dante, you are such a good dog!