Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Belated Valentines Day

To all my fans out there, I want to appologize for not wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day sooner. My mommy has been hogging the computer for weeks, oooo one of these days I shall get my own computer!!

My grandma in Dallas sent me this cool card that has my favorite friend, Elmo on it. I played with him for a LONG time. La la la la, la la la la, Elmo's World!! Oh man, that Cat cracks me UP!

Thanks again grandma!! I love you too! And once my mom lets me use crayons - why don't they taste better?! - I will make you a card as well!

4 comments:

royal said...

Hi,
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Online Dating Service

royal said...

Awesome Post!
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Best E-Learning Software

royal said...

Hi,
We transform ideas and information into innovation, action, flexible delivery and rapid deployment and provide all the features you need to create professional and high quality Ebay Clone Website through our Ebay Clone Software.

Thanks for sharing information!
Ebay Clone Script

royal said...

Awesome Post!
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Unlock Codes For Blackberry