Saturday, February 7, 2009

Two Sticks, One Cup

I took a test (four) and it (they) came up positive! Yup folks, Oliver is gonna have a little baby sibling (it better be a girl)! I am thrilled (scared out of my mind) and so is CT (whistling all day). We weren't trying (preventing like catholic teenagers) so the line that appeared this morning at 5am (thanks Ollie) came as quite a shock. I believe I paced the floor of the living room alone (with a whiney sleepy toddler) for the better part of an hour. I have never hated my online friends more for sleeping through my drama.

What a change of life we are about to experience!! (We will never leave the house again)

3 comments:

Suna Kendall said...

I am happy for you. Very sad for the church choir.

Liz said...

Oliver is going to be a great big bother and two is not too tough...you can do it!

And I am very excited about my new little Great What Ever ;~}

Rae said...

YAAAYYYYYYY for a new nursling!!!!!!! You can REALLY freak people out and TANDEM nurse your kiddos!! I'm tickled to death for you sweetie!!!