Friday, February 13, 2009

Something is....different


From the desk of Sir Oliver Goss:

There is someone else in my house. I haven't found them yet, but I know they are there. I looked under my bed, all I found was a sneeze. I looked in my closet, and got distracted for a while looking through all my old toys, but no person. I looked in the Forbidden Room and all I found was an angry daddy. I looked on the stairs, but all I found was an angry mommy. I looked in the kitchen and all I found was a hungry Dante. I looked outside and all I found was a tiny delicious bug.

I do not know where this person is hiding, but I know they are there. I feel it the most when I am sitting in my mommy's lap. I feel someone else besides me there. It is like when she is holding Grandmommy's new puppy with me, but the puppy isn't there. I think Mommy and Daddy are starting to realize we have someone living with us too because they talk about things in whispers so that it doesn't hear. I think the someone is feeding my mommy bad foods because she is getting fat and sometimes she tells daddy her tummy doesn't feel well.

This is a mystery folks! Stay tuned! I will get to the bottom of it or my name isn't Oliver.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You should SO make Oliver's blog into childrens books! I'll take photos, and Jonathan can turn them into illustrations.

Jonathan said...

I'm up for it!

royal said...

Awesome Post!
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Free Online Dating

royal said...

Fabulous Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
E-Learning Software India

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
How To Unlock My Blackberry Bold

royal said...

Fabulous Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
How To Unlock My Blackberry