Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oliver On Sleep



My mommy is mad at me. I don't know why! I am trying my best to be a good baby! I eat all of her oatmeal at breakfast and all of her sandwich at lunch, and during dinner I only drop the bits of food that Dante would enjoy, onto the floor. During naptimes, I make sure my mommy gets to watch as much of the weird looking people show as she wants by taking a long time to go to sleep.

Last night it was really obvious that she was mad at me, but it wasn't my fault! I am thirsty all the time, especially after I get some milk, I think mommy has been eating too much popcorn or something. So I want my sippy cup, but then I miss my mommy, so I eat some more, and then I am thirsty all over again. Besides this, someone snuck into my room while I was sleeping and shoved a fork into my mouth, my gums hurt so badly. I kept trying to tell mommy that my mouth hurt, so maybe she could chase the bad fork away, but she kept saying angry sleepy things to me.

I just had one of those nights where nothing felt good. My tongue was dry, my mouth hurt and I just couldn't get comfy, so being the nice baby I am, I decided to save everyone from a similar tossing and turning, and woke them up to play. Sure it was still dark out, and sure I wasn't the happiest when I woke up, but I was trying to help!!

1 comment:

Suna Kendall said...

What a good-hearted little tyke.