Tuesday, March 31, 2009

From the files of Oliver Goss

Listen folks, it is pretty busy being a baby. I am learning new signs daily (latest being "apple" and "thank you") so, it is understandable when even a very astute and with-it baby forgets to post a few videos here and there. Well, in the interest of saving you time (because if you are busy like me, sometimes it is even hard to find the time to Tweet) I want to post all the lost videos I have recently found on one post. So enjoy my people. Much love, O.G.

Wonder what we do all day? These videos should clear up some things!




This next video is a classic. Really it is just me hanging out and yelling at mom. She loves it when I do that!



Before we go, I wanted to let you know that I have picked out a new puppy. Here is a video of us meeting for the first time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is he!!!???

Jess and Jason said...

yes...i am bery, bery sneaky!

Britt said...

The cutest of all babies in all the land!