Thursday, June 26, 2008

CSI: Suburbia

This week, I am sad to report, we have suffered a great loss. He was part of the family, a life long friend to Oliver, and though he did get rattled from time to time, he always was a comfort. We are still reeling from the shock of this tragedy, having not only lost him, but to come home to the crime scene, well, you can imagine... The description that follows was the official report and is graphic and may not be suitable for younger readers. This blog is dedicated to our friend, Harold G. Frog. Rest in peace oh you of suckable hands, rest in peace, ye Baby Whisperer. [Whoooooo are you? Who who who who?] The victim was found at approximately 8:32pm and was pronounced dead at the scene. It appeared as though he suffered a blunt force trauma to the back of the head but at closer investigation it appeared that the injury was made by a serrated edge. His brain matter was scattered about the family home, willy nilly. The victim was found covered in short, black hair that was identified as canine. Later, DNA tests would stump investigators. Luckily, Teddy Cam video would not only reveal the culprit, it would catch them in the act:The perpitrator is being kept in the backyard pending a trial of her peers. [Law and Order Sound Effect]

3 comments:

Rae said...

You crack me up! Although, I don't think I've ever heard the term "willy nilly" used on the show, I'm sure it's because I missed an episode!! I've been waiting for you to update your blog!! You're hilarious.

Liz said...

Do I need to bring my multicolored measuring spoons over until you can replace Mr. Froggie?
Maybe Dante needs to come live with Bear in the great wild west of Georgetown.

Alice said...

Awww, a sad day, indeed.