Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Fun

So, new plan people! I have decided too much goes on those days that Daddy is home. Therefore, I, Oliver Liam Goss shall not sleep during this time. I will do whatever it takes to keep my eyes from closing. This includes but is not limited to: raising my eyebrows as high as they go (see picture), playing with rings - I love those things, screaming when the boob gets near - that wicked woman always puts me to bed, and moaning rhythmically to keep myself awake.

Afterall, there are parties to go to, conversations to not understand, colorful shirts to stare at! You would be crazy to sleep at a time like that! At this time in my life, I am doing so much. Rolling over, standing on people, putting things in my mouth-taking them out-putting them in-out again, the possibilities are endless!

One silly thing that I am being subjected to is that sometimes they put me in a jail at night. Who ever slept well in jail? And what did I do to deserve such a thing? Is my crime being sleepy, cause that is when they put me in there! Well, I don't know what they are thinking but if they insist on taking me away from warm milky people and placing me in an isolation chamber, I will show them...I shall never sleep!!!

Another thing I enjoy is baths. You know what I don't enjoy? Leaving the bath. Is it possible to live in that little tub? The outside world is so dry, it is silly really. I hear a rumor about a HUGE bathtub that is FILLED with water. The Boob keeps asking Daddy to find some kind of card to get us into this water wonderland. I wonder where he is on that, cause I am ready! And you know another...thing...(yawn)....I I I (smack smack) like...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: