Monday, April 6, 2009

New Website!

I needed a project since my last project decided to come a little later than expected. So, some friends and I created this new parenting forum. We got tired of feeling like outsiders in our other frequented forum, probably because we were told we WERE outsiders on a regular basis.

So, if you are looking for a community who is a little more enlightened than twoweekwait.com and a little less intense than mothering.com, look no further!!

Btw, I am not saying ALL moms are bad on twoweekwait, but far be it for me to name names. Lets just say you know who you are.

1 comment:

Suna Kendall said...

Good job on the organization and tone. I made one of these once for my old job, and it was pretty popular. OK, real popular until politics attacked it. It was rather biased toward "natural parenting" since it was for a breastfeeding organization, so it's nice to see a new one pop up that might replace the good parts of that one! Yay you.