Monday, December 8, 2008

Walk a Mile in my Shoes


Hi there! Oliver Goss here again. Its been a while since I have talked to all of you because it is hard to eat and type at the same time. Did you know about this stuff they call "food"? It is great! Not as good as the mama milk, but WAY better than paper. I want everyone to try it, dogs, cats, mom, dad so I soften it for them (my mommy taught me to do that) and then try to put in their noise makers. They don't like it, I wonder why, tastes great to me and they don't even have to chew it, already done!

What I am not loving is that these people keep insisting that I get around on only two legs. If I was supposed to do that, why in the heck did they give me four? Seriously these big people make things a lot harder than it has to be with their walking and chewing things themselves. A bunch of my friends are doing it but I don't get it, I mean I am SO fast and they are so slow and they keep falling down(embarrassing!) I mean, someone could get hurt! No thanks, four legs are good enough for my dog, and good enough for me.

You know what I do like? Sleeping alone. It really is fantastic, mom and dad should try it. You can wedge your head up in a corner if you want, you can sleep with your butt in the air, whatever you want! Also, I love my mom, but she snores and it is hard for a baby to get his beauty rest. Last night I slept all night long and immediately took a poop, what a great day to be alive!

No comments: