Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby's Day Out

Early in the morning me and Daddy got into the big red truck and started driving. We had important man things to do. You need a truck to do man things. We jammed out to the radio (my favorite song is "Going to the Zoo" and Daddy's is " Teddy Bear Picnic", ate some 'Os and Daddy drove when I got too tired. I wasn't sure where we were going, but it sure was fun!

We stopped for some lunch. I ordered a bacon burger and french fries to share with Daddy. It was delish and Grandma was there! Then, the big surprise! A big room stuffed with stuff! Oh it couldn't have been more exciting! We left the big heavy thing we had brought with us and headed to Grandma's house!

They have a swing there, and a big fluffy dog and a Grandpa and an Uncle Ryan! They even got a brand new toy called a Back Door. You open it, you close it, who thinks of these things!? Daddy kept trying to get me to drink some milk but it didn't taste quite right, plus you could actually SEE the milk inside, tres weird. Poor daddy, he didn't know, Sippy cups are for water, Mommies are for milk.

I started to miss my mommy at the end of our trip, but once my favorite song came on the radio I couldn't help but give in to her siren song. Ahhh sleepy time.

I love my mommy, but sometimes a boy needs to just get away from the apron strings and unwind you know? Thinking about getting my own apartment...

No comments: