Thursday, July 16, 2009

Say What?

If one more person asks me if he is talking yet, I am going to scream. No. NO NO NO. Okay!? Nope, not even mama, thanks for reminding me. So STOP asking!! Yes, I know sign language counts. Yes, I know boys are usually behind girls. However, knowing these fun facts doesn't help the fact that I am about to lose my mind from all the grunting and squealing he uses to communicate lately. He is 18 MONTHS old! COME ON! Maybe if I had formula fed, and ignored him more he would feel the need to talk to me rather than just wait for me to figure it out. Darn me for being a good mom and anticipating his needs.

Words he says:
Dada
Kitty
Woof
Uh Oh
No
Wow

Words he signs:
Thank you
Please
Mama
Apple
Bird
Awesome (yea thats a new one)
Water/Drink
More
Hat
Brush Teeth
Elephant
Ball

Lately, he has been teasing me with *maybe* words. Like, he says "gall" when making the ball sign. Or he will say choo when he is holding a shoe. But don't expect for him to repeat it. Cause he won't. Case in point:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember to add 'gaga' and 'that' to the words he says, and 'poop' to the word he signs.
Could he be any more precious?!!!

gean said...

9 days since the last post? It is time milady!! More please???