Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas Revisited

I know, I know, Christmas was a month ago. But I am backed up and I know you people probably wanted to see pictures of the kids unwrapping gifts anyway. We had a great Christmas, made better by the fact that my entire family including in-laws were together celebrating. I am one of those nesting people who is just happier when everyone I love is in one place. Even my cousin Michael, who is in the Air force came from Alaska to be with us. The kids were royally spoiled, but then we all were!
My family is insane when it comes to gifts

and while they were showered with toys, books and clothes, these were the two favorites:

Oliver really "got" the whole Christmas thing this year, which was awesome to see. I made sure we emphisized giving as well as receiving, but that may take a few years to totally grasp. Another tradition that we started this year was "Boxing Day" which in our house is the day that you give all your old stuff (toys and clothes) away to make room for the new. Oliver was hesitant at first, but he doesn't really even notice the things are gone now and he was happy some other kids got to benefit from the toys he and his sister don't play with anymore.

So, though it be about a month late, MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Gosslings!!

3 comments:

Britt said...

Love it!

royal said...

Fabulous Sharing!
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks for sharing!
GPS Navigation Device

royal said...

Hi,
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Car Tracker