Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oliver Writes to Santa

Dear Santa,

I am sorry about my behavior Friday, I was unaware of our meeting and felt most awkward that I did not wear my most festive of outfits, nor did I prepare for such an occasion with a gift. Understandably, I cried in frustration at my parents who brought me to you and placed me unceremoniously on your lap, where I sat trying my hardest to think of what exactly WAS on my Christmas List. Two year olds have bad memories you see, I am nothing without my Google Docs, and I am not permitted to access daddy's iphone until I am 3. I could have kicked myself for saying "ball" when you asked what it was I wanted. UGH! I have balls! Don't send me any balls! It was just the first thing that popped into my head!

Thankfully, I found a loophole. After doing some research online, I read that there are TWO ways of contacting you. One being the traditional meet and greet at a central location, the second - and here is where I had my aha moment - a letter!! So it is with my humblest of apologies for the emotional outbursts yesterday, and my assurences that I have indeed been a good boy, that I give you my list.

Sincerely,
Oliver Goss

The List

  • CD of the Laurie Berkner Band (this lady is a genius)
  • Play food and kitchen, so I can teach my mom to cook the foods I like
  • Musical instruments so I can be as popular as daddy was in school (band kids are the coolest)
  • DVDs of newer Disney/Pixar movies, apparently tastes DO change in 80 years.
  • Dinosaurs
  • Art supplies (except playdough, I snuck a peek at the gifts I am getting from the 'rents)
  • Rug for my new play room!
  • Two words, choo. choo.
  • Water/Sand table

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it, love it, love it!!!!